Are you detail oriented? Do you enjoy helping people?
Our ideal candidate:
You are a Mac geek.
You like people.
Your are an absolute technical guru.
You like to solve problems.
You can communicate technical concepts to my grandma.
You work efficiently.
You share a passion for technology and Apple products.
You have sales experience.
Part-Time (25-30 Hours per week)
Interested? Apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com
Want to know more:
Overview of Position:
Sales Associates will demonstrate passion and enthusiasm while assisting customers with their product and service needs. Exhibit excellent customer service skills and strong product knowledge. Having a positive attitude, great work ethic, and being a team player are extremely important in this position. Must enjoy technology and Apple products!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and advise customers with their hardware, software, and accessory purchases.
- Recommend solutions; Research and provide requested information; Perform product demonstrations.
- Provide quality customer service.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships.
- Keep customers informed on orders and product status. Follow-up with customers after purchase.
- Participate in Company or Apple sponsored training programs as required. Attend sales meetings and other meetings or seminars as notified.
- Maintain housekeeping, safety and security, and merchandising standards as directed.
- Ability to work some evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Skilled using an Apple computer and software preferred.
- Previous retail sales and management experience desirable.
- Strong communication, attention to detail, and follow-through skills.
- Works with retail and business clients.
- Communicates with all Company departments (Accounting, Marketing, Purchasing, Sales, & Service) and staff at other locations.
- May have contact with vendor reps.
- Retail Store Environment
- Retail hours
- Handle and lift products and computers up to 70 pounds on occasion.
- May often stand for long periods of time.
- Type using a computer keyboard.
- Visually read information off of a computer screen.
- Ability to work productively without constant supervision.
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to make decisions
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Great attitude and enthusiasm
- Team Player
Job Type: Part-time
- Savannah, GA
- High school or equivalent
- Apple iOS and Mac OS: 2 years
- Sales: 1 year