Let’s face it, COVID-19 has changed our daily lives and we are all working to help reduce the spread. We are working hard to continue providing you with the products and services you depend on while doing so in a safe and healthy environment.
While we don’t see as much walk-in traffic as large retail stores we are taking this threat seriously. Here are some of the steps we are taking at Computer Advantage:
- Employees will wear face coverings when working with customers. We ask that you do the same.
- Increased cleaning of high touch areas with disinfectant
- Increased employee hand washing at the start of a shift, during shifts and when returning from breaks
- Reduced physical contact (handshaking, handling credit cards, etc) with customers
- When bringing in a device we will ask you to clean it with a disinfecting wipe before we work on it and we will disinfect it before returning it to you
- Asking employees to stay home if they have any symptoms of COVID-19
- Postponing Advantage Talks events and all group training until further notice.
- If you are over 65 or have underlying health conditions please consider staying home. If you have a tech emergency please consider having someone else come to the store in your place. We can communicate over the phone to you when they arrive to the store.
- Each store has a maximum number of customers allowed in the store at a time. This varies by store and is posted at the front of each store.
In an effort to continue to help customers but also limit crowds and physical interaction here are few options we provide:
Did you know we offer remote support? If you need help with your Mac but don’t want to leave home, we offer remote support for our customers.
Remote support can help with common problems such as; setting up email, fixing sync settings, removing malware and other software issues.
Unfortunately we can not help with internet connection issues remotely.
If you are interested in remote support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact info and a brief description of your problem. Remote support options start at $60.
Think your Mac, iPhone or iPad has a hardware problem but don’t want to make an unnecessary trip out? Depending on the issue we may be able run remote hardware diagnostics helping pinpoint the problem to better determine if a visit to the service center is required or if remote support is appropriate. To request remote diagnostics email email@example.com or call your local store (phone numbers are at the bottom of this email).
Call ahead orders:
Need a new Mac, iPad or accessories? Call ahead and we can arrange for you to pick up your items without leaving your car.
Special Note for Service Customers:
While we plan on staying open during this crisis; information, guidelines and mandates are constantly changing. If we are required to close our stores you may not be able to pick up your device for an undetermined amount of time. We encourage you to pick up items as soon as possible once we notify you that your device is ready for pickup.
All stores will be operating with modified hours starting Saturday 3-28-2020. Changes in BOLD
Newnan – Monday – Saturday 10am-7pm | Sunday CLOSED
Savannah – Monday – Saturday 10am-6pm | Sunday Closed
Sarasota – Monday – Friday 9am-5pm | Saturday – 10am-1pm | Sunday Closed
Computer Advantage Store info: As we adapt to inevitable changes we will do our best to update store policy via email and our facebook pages.
Regarding COVID-19: For more information on COVID-19 please visit the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
Thank you for your business and understanding as we navigate this new reality.