Optimize System Files
Clear out Temporary Files
Check for and remove malware
Breathe new life in your Mac with a Mac Tune Up
We use our Mac’s every day. Overrated years they can slow down for a variety of reason. The Mac Tune Up address some of the most common issues that can slow down our Mac.
With every Mac Tune Up we do the following:
- Repair any system corruption*
- Optimize system files
- Install OS X updates
- Clear out temporary files that can clog up your system
- Run basic diagnostics, including hard drive test
- Remove unnecessary startup items
- Basic Malware check and removal
- (Please note that this does not include virus removal, if you think you need virus removal please let us know and we can review your options)
- Recommend options to further improve performance.
- Clean your Mac display and case.
Estimated turn around time for a Mac Tune Up is 24 hours or less. Of course this depends on several factors such as, but not limited to, current work load of the service department, results of diagnostics, if there is other work to be performed, and having correct passwords. When you bring you Mac in for a Tune Up we will give you our best estimate for turn around.
Please note that we do our best to give an accurate estimate, we not guarantee turn around time.
*Optimization on available on drives formatted APFS.
9am – 5:30pm
10am – 4pm
10am – 8pm
12pm – 6pm
10am – 7pm
Please back up your Mac before a Tune Up.
All computer users should have an automated backup system. Apple includes Time Machine in macOS so all you need is an external hard drive. Don’t have a backup? Just ask us about your backup options, we are happy to help.