Protection for your Apple TV.
AppleCare+ for Apple TV extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date1 and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee, plus applicable tax. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.
- One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through apple.com
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
- Hardware coverage for your Apple Watch, battery, and included accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee plus applicable tax2
- Software support for tvOS
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Apple Watch. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
1 Service coverage is available only for Apple Watch and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability.
2 Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.